Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rain rain, go away!

Officially it is still summer, somebody forgot to mention this to Galway, where it was rained quite heavily for the majority of the day :( I was inside at work but could see the mental weather that Galway had put on for the day.

I am going to Dublin for the weekend to meet up with a girl I met when I was in London, she is over for the weekend, so that should be fun. Facebook really is so handy when travelling in that you can keep in contact with people after meeting them where ever you find yourself. YAY!

All is well, with the exception of the weather, I am dreading winter. But I knew coming into this that Ireland was wet and cold, so can't complain too much. I am still going to complain though. I feel it is only the right thing to do.

I have a problem atm, all my friends seem to be leaving Galway, so am on a mission to find new friends, I will keep you updated on this. I may need to force my friendship on people. They'll love it :)
All my love xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rhiannon Sorry to hear that it is raining so much .. please send it this way. We have had the windiest days lately - trees down, power cuts and a poor little dog was blown off St Kilda pier!! Luckily a passerby jumped in and saved him. Hope you had a great time in Dublin. Where did you stay? Good luck with your mission to find new friends. I'm sure you will do very well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dog got blown off the pier, that is quite sad :( For the first day in about 2 weeks it has been sunny ALL afternoon. It will probably start raining soon now that I have said something. I had a lovely time in Dublin, think I might make more of an effort to get up there every now and then, it's a nice city. I stayed at Isaac's Hostel on the northside, quite alright, was cheap so didn't expect too much. Thanks, I'm thinking of new hobbies that I could take up and find friends that way. Or just hang around the uni pretending that I'm a student :)Hope all is well with you xx

    ReplyDelete