Friday, October 9, 2009

How do other people work full time???

So it is now Friday night and I have just finished a 40 hour week of work and I am wrecked. Wrecked I tell you! It's only been a week and I already miss my 12pm starts :( I am amazed at how a majority of the population work full time. One of the girls at work finished up last week so i am working her shift and mine so I am in the kitchen/food prep all day everyday. So glad that it is Friday. Although I only have 5 weeks left of work before I go off and explore the rest of Ireland and Europe. Of course being the very disorganised person that I am, I haven't actually planned anything yet other than where I want to go but I will get to that soon.
I had a lovely birthday last week, got sent lovely things in the mail which made me feel very loved :) I went out for birthday drinks with some friends which was lots of fun! Thanks xx
Not too much is happening atm other than work, but at least the more I work, the more travel money I have, which is a plus!
All my love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment