Sunday, November 8, 2009

I finally made it to Cork

After planning to go to Cork many times over and never getting around to it i decided Friday arvo after work that I would go down for the weekend. And I was a little disappointed :( It seemed that there wasn't that much to do. Saturday, I walked around town, went to a market, the art gallery, went to dinner at this cool restaurant (Quay Co-op) and saw a film as part of the Cork Film Festival (an Aussie film called Samson and Delilah, which is actually going to be screened on the ABC on Sunday November 22 at 8:30, so you should check it out) . Then today, Sunday I went to Blarney castle, which was class, and the grounds were beautiful. I am glad that I did make the effort to go down there though.
Other than going to Cork I have been planning my Europe adventure that begins November 26 when I fly to athens :) so still have planning to do but will hopefully have it all out of the way by the end of this week. YAY!!
All my love xx

1 comment:

  1. Blarney was lovely and sunny when we were there ... unlike much of Ireland! Did you kiss the Blarney stone? Was so touristy but we did it. Unfortunately we couldn't spend much time there but what we saw of the grounds looked gorgeous. Good luck with your trip.

    ReplyDelete