Monday, April 20, 2009

Diet Time!

I have decided to limit the amount the food talk that happens in my blog and keep it to information about what i am doing in Ireland. I will though talk about food if it is crictically important to what i am talking about. If you have loved the food specific ramblings i will bring them back but only then. Only by popular demand. 
Ok, now a fresh start:
Today as a result of my interview on friday i had my trial at the cafe. I thought that it went well and it was a nice atmosphere. So heres hoping that i get a call soon to come in all the time. I'll keep you posted. 
So I am currently at NUIG, Galways only university using there internet, don't tell anyone that i am here and not a stupid - or there will be trouble.  The library is packed i've never seen so many students studying at one time (I think that is a reflection on my quality as i student and how much time i spent in the library). I am experiencing more parts of galway that your fellow traveller or in fact my fellow traveller.  Its very quiet!
In sad news I will be missing my graduation this week but wish everyone who is graduating that it goes well and CONGRATULATIONS. 
I spoke to my mummy and sam today - just thought that you might like to know that. It was grand. If you see Sam around convince him that he should come have christmas with me!  
I have decide that there must be some kind of Irish National Bird Convention in Galway at the moment they are out in full swing and everywher it is horrible and the pigeons here are so fat and used to people that i nearly step on them all the time. not fun. 
I found a great church on Sunday and i think the i will return again next Sunday so that should be good. It was great. The sermons was definetly what i need to hear so i think that is a good sign as the well as the two people i mainly spoke to were Rachel and Declan :) so i think that is something.
The sun has been shining for 3 days now, just lovely - I'm even wearing a tshirt today!
Other than all of that not much more has happened. Chat again soon.
All my love, Rhiannon xx
  



No comments:

Post a Comment