Wednesday, April 15, 2009

In breaking news...

I love mushrooms! I cannot get enough of them so i am glad that they are cheap. I've never liked mushrooms that much before so maybe Ireland just grow really good ones. So if you are ever in Ireland be sure to try the mushrooms.
So, easter has been and gone. If you took the time to remember why it is that we celebrate easter, great! I found myself a church on Sunday that is a 15 min walk from my house so that was good. the children put on an Easter drama which was lovely.
I left it too late to buy an easter egg on Saturday arvo, so settled on buying myself some chocolate, it was yummy!
I still don't have a job, but am trying the "if i don't worry to much about it, something will come along", i'm have still been handing out CVs in the meantime. I had an interview for a waitressing job yesterday so i will see what comes of that.
I think that is all for now.
All my love, Rhiannon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment