Thursday, April 30, 2009

Everything's alright, yes everything's fine.... actually its quite great

So I think that I have everthing I need for the time being. I great job, it has been great so far, a place to live, a few friends, although I'm still on the look out for more, spring weather (Ireland spring, but spring), and I am happy. 
I haven't just started to realise that it I am actually in Ireland. And it is good. Before know I thought that I could still pop home whenever I wanted (I can't).
I have a lot to be thakful for, and an AMAZING God to thank for it all :)
Before I got here I thought that it would be great to find a Monday to Friday job with good hours, so that I would have money coming in but still have the opportunity be able to explore this fine country. And I have found exactly that, yay! Thank you for your prayers if you were shooting a few my way. 
I am looking to go to Cork, which is down south, in a couple of weeks, one of the girls that i have met at the church i have been attending said that she might like to come so that should be good. I'll let you know how that goes. 
Also thought that I might try and get to London soon if only for the weekend as I can fly return for about 40 euro and its only an hour flight from Shannon Airport which is near me, so i will see how that goes. Lots to do, soooo much to explore. 
That is all for now, i need to go buy some food (currently surviving on jam and bread and left over stir fry) and get ready for work.
All my love xx

Quick side note: the bread at my work is amazing it looks like cake and it is oh so good, i have had it for lunch everyday this week, if i could send you all some i would. Bye xx    

AND... I have been here for a month and five days if you are interested :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhiannon,

    Grandma thanks you for her card and will send a letter soon - you will be in her thoughts and prayers - seem to be working well so far!

    Cheers

    Mark & Grandma

    ReplyDelete