Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Warning: Grumpy Blog

Today i am just plain grumpy! Suprised, probably not. I was meant to have a job interview/ trial shift thing in a mexican cafe place but alas i decided that it would be much more fun to have a cold. So i spent the morning trying to convince myself that i was no longer sick. It did not work as well as i had hoped and i should now be at the cafe but am instead sniffling and coughing my way through this blog. I was sure that i could actually stay sneeze and cough free for 2 hours but thought that it was probably not the best idea to be around food in my state. Hopefully I will be better tomorrow and by some stroke of goodwill the manager will agree to give me another chance. So come on people i need you to do some serious praying that i wake up tomorrow feeling as fresh as a daisy.
In other news, I will be moving into an apartment tomorrow (why are you not cheering louder?) and out of the hostel. I will be living with 3 girls in a place 2 mins from the city centre. YAY!!
Now I just need to find a job and things will be peachy.
I promise the next blog will be happier.

All my love xx

4 comments:

  1. We are praying for you and you are in the prayers of people at Tabor. A lot of people have asked how you are going. Sounds like the accommodation front is settling down. The job front will pick up and all will be fine. Just remember God is in control

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinkin of you munchiken..A house! How exciting! I expect today was such a success in the job front too!!!
    Lookin forward to your next, happy, blog to confirm my thoughts :) :) Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mum here havent you heard of codral cold and flu tablets they are working for dec. Dec is missing you heaps. Sam's car is sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes mother I have heard of cold and flu tablets and I am quite drugged up thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete